All Pensotti Radiators ship for FREE in the contiguous United States!
See our freight policy for more information.
The more radiators you buy the more you save!
Volume discounts are automatically applied in your shopping cart.
Details on our current discounts may be found here - Radiator Volume Discount Program
- Heating System Type - Closed Loop, Hot Water Systems (This product does not work with steam)
- Water Content (US gal) - 0.71
- Max Operating Temp (F) - 250
- Max Operating Pressure (psi) - 145
- Radiator Weight (lbs) - 26
- Color - White (RAL 9010)
Pensotti Radiator Package Includes:
- Set of Wall Mounting Brackets
- Pair of 1/2" BSP x 3/4" EK Reducers
- Pair of 1/2" Pex Pipe Fittings
- Pair of 1/2" Copper Pipe Fittings
- Pair of White Pipe Cover Radsnaps
- Pair of White Pipe Escutcheon
What are my options?
- Mounting Brackets
- Wall Mounting Brackets are standard. These are the most common method of mounting this style radiator. To maintain proper heat output, the radiator should be mounted at least 4" off the floor.
- Floor Brackets (Item # DD10-870-20) offer the ability to install the radiator in areas where wall mounting is not the preferred option. The floor brackets are secured to the floor using screws. Additional information on Floor Mounting Brackets can be found here - Floor Bracket Instructions
- Isolation Valves
- No Valve is standard. Isolation valves are optional.
- Angled Isolation Valves w/ Bypass (Item # V71110Q) are best suited when the heating pipes are run out through the wall behind the radiator. The valve offers radiator isolation by virtue of its integral ball valves and system balancing using the bypass functionality.
- Straight Isolation Valves w/ Bypass (Item # V71510Q) are best suited when the heating pipes are run up through the floor below the radiator. The valve offers radiator isolation by virtue of its integral ball valves and system balancing using the bypass functionality.
- Thermostatic Operators
- No Thermostatic Operator is standard. Thermostatic operators are optional.
- Thermostatic Operator (Item # A40040A) offers individual radiator control automatically without batteries or wiring. It's important to note that not all methods of system piping will allow thermostatic operators to be used. Thermostatic operators should NOT be used when piping radiators in a "series circuit".
Additional details on these options can be found in the Pensotti Steel Panel Radiator Manual - Pensotti Steel Panel Radiator Manual
- Quick Install Guide
- Pensotti Steel Panel Radiator Submittal for Type 21 & Type 22
- Radiator Full Line Brochure
- Pensotti Steel Panel Radiator Full Manual
- Steel Panel Radiator Training Presentation
- Floor Bracket Instructions
- A40040A Thermostatic Operator Instructions
- Angled Isolation Valve Rough-In
- Warranty Information
NOTICE: Installation of this item must be performed by a professional who is aware of your local codes and ordinances.¹Baseboard equivalent is calculated using an average water temperature of 180°F @ 580 BTU per linear foot of baseboard. ²Standard dimmensions are nominal